The basic requirement of a language is the communication! People use different modes of communication such as sounds, visuals, signals, pictorials and so on in conveying the views, thoughts, feelings to oth
It has been proven by science that around 90% of people in the human world is right-handed! By this scientific finding, our closest relatives, apes, don’t possess such a lateral asymmetry in relating to this issue. In this context, most of the equip
I always feel there is not enough time for learning after work...
The knowledge around us is the huge source, Just talk about English, there are so many materials in anywhere. They make me confused about how to begin, how to find out the essential thi
Although the content is to learn new words, if I believe that it would be the great helper, I sometimes bring some useful tips here, , more further I like to make flash back to my previous track, a good archive is always great way to me :)))
As you know every year has its happenings that differ from year to another and affect on people'conditions ,so how do you think this year'Eid Al-Fatr differs from the last year to you?
Have you ever heard about this food? Let me put it to your mouth in your imagination ok?...hehehe... and then, come to Vietnam to taste it.. why not? :P
I think the first, we have to get more vocabularies, then we can gain self-confident in speak. But we always forget all new words after short time not use it. So how we can use it frequently in life to never forget it?
Yeah, I'm thirsty! But not feeling thirsty of drink. I'm feeling thirsty of LEARNING. How can I satisfy this kind of feeling? Do you have ideas of how to get benefit of the time we have to learn something new? Please, do share your ideas! They may he