Happy Birthday Oriani!!!
Happy Birthday dear Oriani :) Many sweet greetings and happy moments to You!
Happy Birthday dear Oriani :) Many sweet greetings and happy moments to You!
Are there any special Birthday traditions in Your country? What are they?
Read more…If you are born in September, add your date here! Mine is on the 10th. :)
Read more…Hi guys!
As we all know Christmas is around the corner! How are You going to spend this day?
And what is the meaning of Christmas for YOU?!!
Read more…
Dear Tech Team,
I have a problem with creating new blogs. I could start typing a new blog and save it as a draft. For example, just now I typed only one sentence and save it as a ‘Trial Blog’. Then, I edited the first sentence and added a sec
Read more…Hello my Best Friends :)
Let's share our best stories here.
Let me start with Josef Essberger's Story:
I really liked reading it.
You can leave your comments here:
1- http://www.englishclub.com/comments/reading/winepress/
Read more…Hello Friends :)
Please add the songs and music which you have in your birthdays.
Thanks :)
Read more…What do you think about thiese sentences:
1) "Don't throw your face, it's not not funny."
2) Don't be angry of being treated like that, because you do so"
Read more…Happy Birthday John! Best wishes and have a wonderful day :)
This is a place where you can add some writing that you do for practice. Write about something you know about. I suggest something on yourself, your city, your family, your activities or family history. Really, anything you know about should be ea
Read more…Hi there folks,
Just imagine......
If you were bitten by a vampire, would you live with blood-lust or ask somebody to kill you before you turned?
Read more…How do you feel about homework? Do you think teachers should give homework every night? Should elementary school children have homework? In some countries, parents are trying to ban homework. Many parents think children should have the freedom to exp
Read more…Hey :) Welcome to Birthday Party :)
First of all, tell me please when is Your Birthday.
I will start with mine - 1st of September
Read more…Hi I'm Diego! I see your text "improve your english" it's that I'm looking for! add me pleasethank
Read more…Hello Friends!
I saw some good games here and if you let me, like to share one, too :)
Do you remember Play Dots?!!
A play like this;
We start to draw some lines one by one. Then every one who can complete a square is given 1 score.
We go on until all
Read more…Hello my Best Friends!
How are you?
:)
Let me ask you a question, please:
What is the best time for you when you are in EC?
Read more…
What are the diffrences between (home) and (house),who knows ,friends.
Read more…
-Can you name some rich* persons?
______________________________________
*Rich means "having a lot of money", here
Read more…