SALAM, EVERYONE! :)

It's an honor to be one of moderators in MyEC. Let me know if you need any help in facing problem on MyEC. I will see what I can do for you.

Note: I cannot help you on Skype.

"Make your every day be a great day" ^_^

My Tweets

Onee-chan commented on Nanny’s tweet
"Don't be sad, Nanny. Have you tried to visit EC forum?"
Sep 15
Onee-chan tweeted
Sep 13
Onee-chan commented on Nanny’s tweet
"I'm not shy :)"
Jul 31
Onee-chan tweeted
The day I started to log in MyEC again, I received a bittersweet news.
Times are changing...
Jul 31
Onee-chan tweeted
Hello hello, how are you everyone? 😇
Oct 17, 2024
Onee-chan tweeted
Schedule at the end of the year... Sleep earlier.

😇
Dec 31, 2022
Onee-chan tweeted
Congrats, Messi's team!!

-CR7 fans- ☕
Dec 19, 2022
Onee-chan tweeted
Men crying shows they have a tender heart.
Dec 11, 2022
More…

Comment Wall

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Comments are closed.

Comments

  • Dear sweet Onee-chan,

    How are you dear,,, thanks for lovely message :)

    Have a nice day
    Stay happy
  • Dear sister Onee,thank you very much for your comment.You are a so kind girl.

  • 9fc459013fa7b476b834088b05851592.jpg

  • Salam my dearest sister, Onee- chan
    Having seen a beautiful wishes on my page from my kindest and dearest sister, I refreshed my mind and felt so much relaxed.

    Have a beautiful day ahead!
  • Thanks Onee for wishing me a good day!

  • Good answer Onee!

  • Thank you for participating in my IPA challenge! Have a blessed week. :)
  • Halo Onee-Chan, kalau kamu takoot vampire, tidak melihat photo saya Vampires. By the way, I cover my face when I watch horror movies especially, at the bloody scenes. Thank you!

  • Terima kasih banyak teman ku! You are always welcome my dear Onee Chan. Look at my photo, vampires, by the way, do you like vampires?

  • Thank you for gift Onee-chan

This reply was deleted.

About Me

Gender

Female


Location

Surabaya


Birthday:

March 19


Status

Learner of English, Teacher of English


English level

Advanced


Other languages spoken

Arabic, Indonesian, Japanese


Skype user?

No


Favourite book, movie, song/band etc [in English!]

"Laa Tahzan (Don't be Sad)"


My Favourite Saying(s) [in English!]

"Allah's love is perfectly beautiful"


My Latest Activities

Onee-chan commented on Nanny’s tweet
"Don't be sad, Nanny. Have you tried to visit EC forum?"
Sep 15
Onee-chan commented on Estanis's blog post That's all folks!
"Hi Estanis,
I will remember a Spanish friend that owns a famous bakery in Spain. Success always for…"
Sep 15
Onee-chan commented on Tam's blog post Thank you to the members of My English Club
"Hi Tam,
I joined MyEC in the latest 2014, so you are my senior, also my neighbor.. )) Thanks for…"
Sep 15
Onee-chan commented on Onee-chan's blog post See you all
"Hi Hardi,
Oh my God. (Smiling..) Well yes, mostly that is social media. However, it depends on…"
Sep 15
Onee-chan commented on Onee-chan's blog post See you all
"Hi, Tam. 
You are right. Thanks for the word 'cherishing' the good memories.
To be honest, when I…"
Sep 15
Onee-chan commented on Onee-chan's blog post See you all
"Hello Teacher Alan,
Never mind. I think I missed the latest posts by you. Thanks for sharing your…"
Sep 15
Onee-chan commented on Onee-chan's blog post See you all
"Dear Rose,
Thanks for all your kindness. Best wishes to you, too."
Sep 15
Onee-chan posted a blog post
Hello everyone! How's everything?Wish you all a great day! And always great everyday...I wrote this…
Sep 13
More…