Whenever, I hear this sentence Think in English, a indian movie dialogue always came to me, in my mind. I want to share this scene to my EC friend. In this film main actor came to big city from his village, in search of job, on his first job intervi
I'm not sure if it is because my connection is via satellite or something else, but the chat will repost things that I posted earlier. Sometimes it is something I recently posted and sometimes it may be something I posted hours earlier.
in my opinion life is better place for people to live in peace and entertain themselves, but that need certain things these things which i ask for, can you help me friends?thinks for sharing me this topic guys.
Unless people need to learn a foreign language for business or for family reasons , they do not usually choose one that is completely different from their own. But if, after all, you decided to study a language Chinese or Arabic, what difficulties w
Hi, Every body. Good morning, All in the early morning here.
It's been so long I have never been here because of the bad connection of this are, my new residence. And now, I have use new provider for my internet connection. I hope to be able to have
Based on the video, can we say we are completely conscious of important role of recycling for our worldwide environment even though a number of ads, news about recycling ? As the video mention, do you think "we can do more"? If so, how?
Most societies have their own interpretation when it comes to dreams. In a typical Malay society, if a girl dreamed being bitten by a snake, it meant that she was getting married.
So, tell me about your dreams and what they meant in your society.
We often receive all sortsof textmessages on our mobile phone, don’t we?Some of them really irritate us, for example junk mailandchain letters!(Thatreminds me of the riling spams by exasperatingspammersright here on MyEC!)On the o
"Bunga Raya" or hibiscus is the National flower of Malaysia. It was chosen by Malaysia's First Prime Minister's wife 50 years ago. The hibiscus was chosen from a selection of seven flowers; Gardenia, Jasmine, Ylang-ylang, Lotus, Spanish Cherry, Rose
Please help me in getting a clear picture regarding usage of word 'crib' in India. Everywhere in India, in newspaper and in people conversations, crib is used in context of complaining in sentences like " SHE keeps cribbing about quality
Vote For Best Member on EC& WHYMy vote for Mickey, he or she i dont know, best on EC because he/she persuit every one to write some thing, Mickey reply very quikely to every one that why my opinion is mickey is bestMy vote is for MICKEY.
Hi guys, I found a sentence which I've not understood the meaning of the construction ( be + about) in this context. So, what would be the appropiate translation for this construction? Thanks for your comments in advance!