's Discussions (4238)

Sort by

I did it my way

After so many years, I still like this song as much as the first time i heard it. The little difference is now i grow older (haha) and can do many things my way, so can feel the song deeply in my heart. What about you, my friends?

Recorded by Frank Si

Read more…

I say a little prayer (for you)

This song really touched my heart, I love it so much. It was written by Burt Bacharach and Hal David for Dionne Warwich released in October, 1967. It is one of several Bacharach/David songs featured prominently in the comedy My Best Friend's Wedding 

Read more…

Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

Though this song is a bit different from the original "simple" Twinkle Twinkle Little Star's song, it reminds me of my schooldays (which was centuries ago, and surprisingly the song was as clear as before). This song was one of the few children's son

Read more…

Tonight I celebrate my love for you

Tonight  I celebrate my love for you is a classical love song with beautiful sounds and beautiful lyrics. It is written by Gerry Goffin and Michaeel Masser,  recorded by Peabo Bryson -Roberta Flack and released in 1983. It became a big  hit and reach

Read more…

Never judge by appearances.

        

  The   cow  doesn't  make  the monk;  It   means   that  the wearing  of  such  garment  doesn't  turn  a  man  into  a  monk; he may  be  a rascal  diguised  as a  holy  man, a  wolf  in  sheep's   clothing.

1) Beauty  is  only  skin  deep.

2

Read more…

Exchange Wife

I heard this story from an old lady near my village about 8 years ago. At that time I and my father came to her house to get a massage. She was so friendly. I didn't know, suddenly she told us about her two daughters and their husbands. 

She said that

Read more…

Movie: Countries with 5 Towers

It's a book written by Anwar Fuadi, an Indonesian writer. I have just watched the movie this afternoon. Actually, I wanted to go blogging, but it was so cloudy then make bad connection. So I can't open any site to write, but I don't want to waste my

Read more…

You Are The Inspiration

"You're the Inspiration" is a song written by Peter Cetera  and David Foster for the  group Chigaco and recorded for their album Chigaco (1984)  .This group was so famous in the eighties especially their song : "The glory of love ".
Many friends like

Read more…