After a long, bitter struggle, they now enjoy the same educational opportunities men in most parts of the world. They have proved repeatedly that they are equal and often superior to men in almost every field. The hard- fought of recognition has been
I wonder if anyone else if having problems displaying photos or uploading photos. I think all my software is up to date, but maybe in my part of Saudi Arabia something else is causing the problem. Many times I can only see the title of pictures but n
I love this song. This song introduced me to one of my favourite bands, OneRepublic. But I do wonder, whether it's better late than never in apologising to someone?
What do you think?
Apologize
I'm holding on your rope Got me ten feet off the ground And
This song is about an abusive relationship. I don't pretend to understand what it's like to be in an abusive relationship. But I believed the lyrics are powerful enough to make people think about their own relationship.
We are about to change our weekend in Saudi Arabia. We are the only Gulf Country with a Thursday-Friday weekend. Now our weekends will begin a day later and be on Friday and Saturday, like the other Gulf Countries.
This is a song on Rídend Hwa Secga Ni's Playlist. I haven't listened to it before. When I visited his page, I stumbled across this song. I really like to listen to it.
We just had a discussion in my class about the words too and either. That led us to talk about also and neither as well. This was a Level 1 class and either was a word that had not been well explained to them before.
It sounds like a medical term, or the name of a South African cactus plant, but it describes words in English whose spoken sound is the same as the actual sound. For example, the words "buzz", "hum", "pop" and "hiss" are onomatopoeic words.