Death
It was said by Mark Twain.
The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A
man who lives fully is prepaired to die at any time.
What's your opinion about it? Can you share it with me?
It was said by Mark Twain.
The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A
man who lives fully is prepaired to die at any time.
What's your opinion about it? Can you share it with me?
This site: 100 most beautiful words compiles 100 beautiful words in English, such like:
Ailurophile. A cat-lover
Brood. To think alone
Dalliance. A brief love affair
Demure. Shy and reserved
Dulcet. Sweet, sugary
Ephemeral. Short-lived.
Epiphany. A sudden r
hello
I use anti filter (vpn) but main room does not work ,it is white .i cant see any thing in it.i can chat in privet window with some people. and some of my friend cant see me when im online and they cant send me massege and they cant recive my mas
Read more…Hi friends.Do you know , why mother in law and daughter in law always fighting between themselves at home? hahaha
Read more…My profile name on skype is psaintfleur1.
Read more…shortage of money is a problem because when you want to buy something needed ,you can not because you do not have enough money ,so most of people'points of veiw are about no money enough means no good life .The others,I guess suport this point of
Read more…It's quite interesting to learn new culture once in awhile. Every place and tourist attraction has its own history.
I wish I could roam around the globe! But with MyEC, it looks like I'm traveling the world because of my friends here......
If I would b
Read more…i know many people , they have own view about life. but their view effected by the environment that surround them whether it's good or bad.then i judged them according that. Do you think, i'm a right.
Read more…
Hello guys,
I was thinking of making my page interactive. So here is the first discussion:
Last Sunday, I went to church. The priest stated this expression:
"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness"
Anyone who wants to interpret this say
Read more…Believe it or not..:D..I love this song just when it comes up with the part starting with(I LOVE YOU BABY......)The music is awesome and sinatra's voice sparks at this part..:DSo listen and enjoy.Do not miss that great part.It is really awesome..I lo
Read more…It was said by Mark Twain
" The fear of death follows from the fear of life.
A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.'
What's your opinion about it? Can you share it with me?
Read more…Let us suppose that you are in the position of a parent . Would you allow your children to read any book they wanted to without first checking its contents?Would you take your children to see any film without first finding out whether it is s
Read more…At first i just was going to post this title (Don't be careless...but care less) as a status ...but i wanted to share it with you to know your opinions...what do you understand of it..or what the significance of that sentence ...you can apply this
Read more…Are you comfortable speaking using Skype? If yes, I would like to invite you to join me in an activity via Skype. We'll try to help each other to practice reading MyEC news and interesting facts live.
I need a few volunteers for this activity. Who wou
Read more…Hi everyone! I've just learned some cooking words. Now I wanna practice them, share them and learn more about cooking words. I like to cook but I don't have enough time to do it cause my professional activities. I have never taken a cook class, I jus
Read more…Today,smoking is a widespread habit that numerous people in the world are addicted to. Therefore, it can commonly be seen in most community venues. Smoke-related diseases and unwilled second-hand tobacco smoke are unavoidably derive from mostly light
Read more…Have you ever thought to marry someone in English citizenship to learn English?
Read more…