Hello members,It is generally said that empty mind is devil's house, but mind whether empty or full of ideas is always busy with something, we rarely realize.So, tell me what kind of mind you like? Why?1) Great Minds discuss Ideas.2) Average Minds di
The Chinese New Year is around the corner,It should be a very happy day for all Chinese,but thing is so many people wanna get married so badly during the biggest festival in our country.It’s wonderful in my mind,but It also can be a disaster when I o
Life never stops for a moment. We live in an interesting world. In the world where's nothing is imposible. We can travel all over the world, associate with people from different countries, every day we learn smth new, new desires and interests appear
Of course,many people nowadays depend on technology in dealing with things they care about like marriage,school tests,research,etc .They neglect their minds to think in solving some issues that concern,instead ,they use computers,internet,etc to do
Here's a familiar version of the boy- meets-girl situation. A young man has at last plucked up courage to invite a dazzling young lady out to dinner.She has accepted his invitation and he is overjoyed. He's determined to take her
1st of all, thank you very much for your appreciation and for your supporting nice words. I mostly pass comment on the hurry. So, I easily misleaded by the concept of posted walls,videos and etc etc etc. More over, I have le
I readanarticlerecently. The article said thatfamous Japanesecannedgreentea 「お~いお茶」 ispopularinSiliconValleyinAmerica. Theyseemtolike 「お~いお茶」 becauseofitshealthinessandflavor. And I read about a Japaneae woman who wasinterviewed
To all who are concerned and left their messages on my wall, thank you very much! I don't have enough internet connection these days because my town was hit by super typhoon Yolanda.
Golec uOrkiestra Golec uOrkiestra is a unique phenomenon in the Polish music scene. Because of the great mastery can be combined various musical trends . Called Highlanders twenty-first century in their songs you can hear the sound of Folk among wh