Grammar should be studied more than the conversation skills.In my point of View we should focus more on it. Because, with good grammar skills, comes good conversation skills
Who has the easiest time learning English and who has the hardest? Please share your thoughts and tell us why you believe in your answer.Do you think your own language makes it easier or harder to learn English?So, my question involves your opinion.D
Archeologists have just find a fossil set of bones of a great dinosaur in Argentina. His name is Dreadnoughtus schrani. "With size of a house, weight of elephants, long tail is used as weapon, Dreadnoughtus will not be scared anything."Lacovara said.
sometime we are losing our spirit for work or study, we feel disappointed with all things, but we have to turn our spirit back, for make it better, if you ever find something like that, what will you do to increase your spirit, again?
I think everyone has one or two hobbies they like to spend their time on when they are not at work. I have two hobbies: one is reading books and playing music.When I don't read books I spend some time on playing the piano.
I have been into several websites , where there are a free test for knowing your English level and I got different sets of result. elementary,intermediate, upper intermediate.
Please share with us who rules your house and how? You, your husband, your mother, your father ? Or you both have equal responsibilities and rights. And you think how it should be?
If somebody would like to know more about the country you live in, what would be five describing points which represent your country?As for me:Czech republic1. glass and crystal production2. ice-hockey3. beer4. Prague-historical pearl5. beautiful gir
You are walking along a deserted beach when you come across an old lump . Feeling lucky , you pick it up and begin to rub it. Suddenly , a genie appears ! You are very surprised ,but you are also very happy. Unfortunately , this genie isn'
I often get trouble with sleep, it takes too long time to come to me at night after a long working day. As a result, I struggle to wake up in the morning and sometimes feel sleepy and tired during the day. So what would you do if you can't sleep?
Life has gone by in describing your name,Yet, the heart of mine still full of shameI am badly entangled in devil's handPlease protect, my Lord! from devil's game.He always tries to derail my life's trainThe goal I have, never lets me gainHe applies a