What word begins with "e", ends with "e", and has oneletter?2. I have 12 legs, 12 arms and 8 heads. What am I?3. Which month has 28 days?4. What starts with "P", ends with "E", and has millions ofletters?5. Why shouldn't you put the letter "M" into t
I have no voice and yet I speak to you, I tell of all things in the world that people do. I have leaves, but I am not a tree, I have pages, but I am not a bride or royalty. I have a spine and hinges, but I am not a man or a door, I have told you all,
It goes up, but at the same time goes down. Up toward the sky, and down toward the ground. It's present tense and past tense too, come for a ride, just me and you. What is it?
Remember that learning a language is a gradual process - it does not happen overnight.Define your learning objectives early: What do you want to learn and why?Make learning a habit. Try to learn something every day. It is much better to study (or rea
Hi friendYou are now young person,strong ,dependable,imbitious,optimistic..etc.So,have you ever thought what you would do when you become an old,lonely,helpless,ignored....person and what are the recommended steps that you can follow since then ?
from wikiHow - The How to Manual That You Can Edit "It is the decisions you make, when you have no time to make them, that define who you are"Believing in yourself is one of the first steps to success. If you don't have confi
Read more…
Three sailors are on leave for the weekend when they decide to get a hotel room. None of the three men have enough money for their own rooms so they decide to split the cost for one room. When they arrive at the hotel the clerk tells them that the ro
cash and carrymeans pay cash and carry it out of the store (no deliveries).cash cowa source of much money, a profitable resourcecash flowmoney spent on the operation of a businesscash inreceive cash for bonds or poker chips; profit fromcash on the li
We are here to find out if there is any particualr character thatinfluenced your life in a way or another. It changed somethingin you, something about you, etc. A character that made youlook at things, life, people around you, and yourself differentl
Use this space to recommend TEFL users on twitter. If you teach English and are on twitter, please add yourself to this list in the comment section.If you are new to twitter you can start by following:@TEFL and @EnglishClub
Many people ,of course,do their best to have best future.They study from the beginning till finishing Universities,getting what they are looking for of different fields,but sometimes they will be surprised when they cann't work in their fields which