Being there can be lending a hand, lifting a heavy load.Being there can be a smile on a cloudy day.Being there can be a crust of bread to the poor, giving she lter from the storm.Being there can be a thought, a blessing, a prayer.Being there can be s
Be kind to otherstake a good look aroundAlthough we are differentsimilarities aboundTry not to judgepick on, or teaseTreat each other fairlywith kindness and easeWait until you knowwhat’s deep down insideYou might find a friendstanding right by your
Always remember you are unique and you are important. There is no one else in the world quite like you. You are special. There never has been and there never will be anyone like you again.Don't let people take away your respect for yourself. No matte
"What comes out indicates what one has inside. It just tells the structure of the heart. If one doesn't speak ill of others it means he has a pure heart. If wrong is stored, the heart is not pure. Speaking ill of others means first transplant the wro
Read more…
My dear friends.I put the video of Tony's philosophy in the group and now, I want to write a describtion of what Tony said on that video.Tony is describing that if you have any resources available but, you can not be achieve your goal, in fact, there
Read more…
Dear friends,Please listen to the atteched file. I do not write what he is talking about since it is good to practice listening skill at the same time. So, if you are interested, please listen as much as you can so that you can percieve what he is di
How do successful people make their dreams come true?I hope we can share our experience about how we can make our dreams true? Thanks alot dear friends..Emilie
I am very sorry my dear friends...There is something happened and I want to leave this site...Please "Do not be sad and live your life...Learn English and enjoy your time..." For all my dear friends " I love you all and I am going to miss you"..Sorry
Character means you always do what is right even when no one is watching you...What the pillars which can help to make a strong and lovable character?Emilie
A compound word is made when two words are joined to form a new word. Like the word * news* and the word *stand* it becomes one word = newsstand.*table* and the word *cloth* it becomes one word *tablecloth*..Have a nice day my friends..Emi.
Read more…