Freedom from Osho’s point of view, a spiritual guru:"The courage to be yourself. Freedom from something is not true freedom. The freedom to do anything you want to do is not also a freedom. The freedom is to be yourself. You are born as freedom. Lo
A store that sells husbands has just opened in New York City , where awoman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entranceis a description of how the store operates:You may visit the store ONLY ONCE !There are six floors and the a
Lesson to be learned from typing the wrong email address:A Minneapolis couple decided to go to Florida to thaw out during a particularly icy winter. They planned to stay at the same hotel where they spent their honeymoon 20 years earlier. Because of
PLEASE .....Be careful in using water ,look at these photos and how misery are they?..We don't want to be like them..Save water to have a happy life...Emilie
Read more…
In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.”((Buddha))The photographers of these pictures are anonymous.Enjoy your time!Nafis
Read more…
Dear friends , I hope that you will read this topic and take a useful lesson from it..I like it very much so I would like to share it with you..Some people can make a great difference in others' life ,on the other hand some are harmful and enemies to
I hope frist discussion about the best & the worest & why in our country ....I will ready about my country Egypt I love it soooooooo much- i can find here safe & my great faimly-my friends they share me in every thing- The important, i can have the c
Hello my friends...Being lonely is something very hard...But you can change that by shaing your life with others...Being Lonely :when you have a problemwhen you are sadwhen you are depressedwhen you lost someonewhen you want time to return backwhen y
Read more…
I am looking for a tool or educational program which explains the rules as analysing :I meant: If I write any sentence, I can get the information related tense names, grammatical names, as theory and pratical uses about situation / position.,Some det
Education is our passport to the future ,for tomorrow belongs to the people who prepare for it today ".Do you have this passport?I think I need to improve my passport to make it effective..What about you?Emi.
This journey through life is yours;Live more in the moment and less in the past.Resolve to accept others differences and opinions,Knowing it's okay to agree to disagree.Embrace every day, every hour, and every momentJust as if each were your last.Sha
I know how it feelsto stay up all nightto be thinking alonewhen something is not rightto have no onethere by your sideto smile every dayso no one knew you criedto feel so afraidto feel so lostto feel like you've done wrongand have to pay the costwhen
Failure doesn't mean you are a failure...it does mean you haven't succeeded yetFailure doesn't mean you have accomplished nothing...it does mean you have learned somethingFailure doesn't mean you have been a fool...it does mean you had a lot of faith