Dear friends and members of MyEC. Can you find the mistakes in the sentences below?
Each sentence has one mistake, unless I have mentioned more.
1. According to me, this is the best restaurant in town.
2. I met her for the first time in Berlin five year
Read more…I know, many of us had and still have plans for travelling to somewhere. Last summer I wanted to go Italy and Grece. I am into historical sites and museums though greenish medows are also in my favourite list. Now a days, sometimes it feels like I am
Read more…Can you raed tihs txet?
Auactlly, erveynoe is able to raed a txet wichh wrods are not wettrin in the cerrcot odrer of teihr letrtes if the frsit and the lsat leettrs of the wrods are at the rhgit palce. Can you raed tihs txet, too? If yes, pealse, wt
Read more…Hello, Gabriel and Ec members!
I have noticed when it comes to improving reading skills many people prefer to read stories and novels… mostly fictions. So why not to read and record only stories? Yes, you have heard it right. In this forum, I would l
Hello,
I am a native english speaker.I am here to meet new people and share cultures as you practice conversational English. Let's chat?
Paul
Read more…
Dear members of MyEC.
The following sentences contain errors. Can you correct them?
Here you go!
Good luck!
1. Please, divide the coloured pencils between all children in the class.
2. Open page 100 of your book!
3. Mary has been married with John f
Read more…Hello
I am Kruno from Zagreb, Croatia. I am 64y old. I am a physician-radiologist and work in one Hospital in Zagreb. I want to improve my English. I am interested in all fields of life. I want to find a partner for conversation via skype to improve
Read more…Can i find English Speaking Partners for practicing English Regular Basis?
Read more…Hey Everyone, this is my first discussion message. I need to know something, let me know if you can,
What is the best way,
With the pandemic, more and more people are working from home instead of going to the office. We don't need to commute to work every day. In the past, If you are not lucky to live close to work, the commute can take hour(s) each way. With telecommuti
Read more…Do you have a READING HABIT? If you do, why don't you READ SOMETHING for our club members' LISTENING PLEASURE? It can be an interesting NEWS taken from a Newspaper, a SHORT STORY that you read recently or ANYTHING that you feel worth sharing. It will
Read more…Old age is unavoidable. The older we get, the more our physical fitness and five senses deteriorate. Elderly people are easily fired and can't get a new job easily. They are sometimes treated as a burden on society.
However, before we could get infor
Read more…