deadline "deadlines"(N-COUNT) A deadline is a time or data before which a particular task must be finished or a particular thing must be done.E.X: We were not able to meet the deadline because of manufacturing delays.imprint "imprints, imprinting, im
equip "equips, equipping, equipped"(VERB) If you equip a person or thing with something, you give them the tools or equipment that they are needed.E.X: Owners of restaurants would have to equip them to admit disabled people.equipment(N-UNCOUNT)Equip
valley "valleys"(N-COUNT) A valley is a low stretch of land between hills, especially one that has a river flowing through it.hostile1. (ADJ, =aggressive, =/cordial) Someone who is hostile is unfriendly and aggressive.E.X: Drinking may make a person
Hi Dear Tara! Of course It is better to live without T V.It doesnt go into much depth but it gives quite a good summary of the events of the 21 cent. In the last few years, I havevery rarely switched on aTV, but often switched one off. I Think that a
prerequisite "prerequisites"(N-COUNT, =precondition) If one thing is a prerequisite for another, if most happen or exist before the other thing is possible.E.X: Good self-esteem is a prerequisite for a happy life.self-esteem(N-UNCOUNT) Your self-este
terror "terrors"1. (N-UNCOUNT)Terror is very great fear.E.X: I shocked with terror whenever I was about to fly in an aeroplane.2. (N-COUNT) A terror is something that makes you very frightened.E.X: As a boy, he had a real terror of facing people.fri
Watching movies with subtitles help me increase my understanding of the story and proper pronunciation of words. Most of the movies I have watched is thru cable network. Starmovies is the perfect example of a program that shows movies with subtitles.
achieve "achieves, achieving, achieved"(VERB, =accomplish) If you achieve a particular aim or effect, you succeed in doing it or causing it to happen, usually after a lot of effort.E.X: There are many who will work hard to achieve these goals.achieve
Hello my dear friends..Let us play a game here to learn English ..We will correct each others mistakes as grammar or spelling mistakes.The game is to ask a question and the one after you will answer. We will help each other to write good English ..Al
Hello there,I know how to upload a picture. But how to justify it to the left or right? Mine are goes either on the top or bottom of the text.I'd like my picture to be on the left, for instance, as in here:http://my.englishclub.com/profiles/blogs/wri
Here is a web site which you can choose the language then write your name and your gender. You will find your job. It is just for fun.http://www.suitablefor.com/Please tell us about your job which that site choose for you!!Thanks ..Have a nice time .
butcher "butchers, butchering, butchered"1. (N-COUNT) A butcher is a shopkeeper who cuts up and sells meat. Some butchers also kill animals for meat and make foods such as sausages and meat pies.2. (VERB) To butcher an animal means to kill it and cut
destroy "destroys, destroying, destroyed"1. (VERB, = wreck) To destroy something means to cause so much damage to it that it is completely ruined or does not exist any move.E.X: No one was injured in the explosion, but the building was completely des
Sorry for late today, but I was shopping :Dembroider "embroiders, embroidering, embroidered"1. (VERB) If something such as clothing or cloth is embroidered with a deign, the design is stitched into it.E.X: I have a pillow with my name embroidered on
tempt "tempts, tempting, tempted"(VERB) Something that tempts you attracts you and makes you want it, even though it may be wrong or harmful.E.X: It is the fresh fruit that tempts me at this time of year.temptation "temptations"(N) If you feel you wa
milestone "milestones"1. (N-COUNT) A milestone is an important event in the history or development of something or someone.E.X: Starting school is a milestone for both children and parents.2. (N-COUNT) A milestone is a stone by the side of a road sho
overestimate "overestimates, overestimating, oeverestimated"1. (VERB, =/ underestimate) If you say that ,someone overestimates something, you mean that they think it is greater in amount or importance than it really is.E.X: With hindsight, he was ove
Yeah I can remember that time. I was 11 years old in that time and I was crying a lot. I wanted to go to the sea but there was no answer from my family. So I couldn't stop crying and I wend to my room and took a sheet of paper and then I started draw