THE day passed much as the day before had done. Mrs. Hurst and Miss Bingley had spent some hours of the morning with the invalid, who continued, though slowly, to mend; and in the evening Elizabeth joined their party in the drawing room. The loo tabl
Crazy, I'm crazy for feeling so lonely I'm crazy, crazy for feeling so blue I knew you'd love me as long as you wanted And then someday you'd leave me for somebody new Worry, why do I let myself worry? Wond'ring what in the world d
"Be true to yourself" means when your thoughts be in harmony with what you do or say. Sharing or saying what your feelings are is an example of being true to yourself. So, when was the last time you did or said what you truly thought or felt?
If you were offered a trip on a space shuttle, would you go? Why or why not?
My answer: at this moment, I think I won't even though I really love to see stars and planet earth from different angle, but, I think it would be very terr
Hi guys! How are you doing? I’m doing great but busy.
I am afraid to tell you that this is the last month of our contest. I can’t handle it anymore for my limited time on internet. But I really don’t want the activities of this group stops. So, do hav
Plain English (sometimes referred to more broadly as plain language) is a generic term for communication styles that emphasise clarity, brevity and the avoidance of technical language - particularly in relatio
Hope you all my friends are fine and doing quit well.I was checking out some English learning sites that in one of them relating to the TOEFL test,found a sample that thought it may be useful for you too. So I decided to share it with you. I
Vivo per lei da quando sai La prima volta l'ho incontrata Non mi ricordo come ma Mi entrata dentro e c'è restata Vivo per lei perché mi fa Vibrare forte l'anima Vivo per lei e non un peso Vivo per lei anch'io
ELIZABETH passed the chief of the night in her sister's room, and in the morning had the pleasure of being able to send a tolerable answer to the enquiries which she very early received from Mr. Bingley by a housemaid, and some time afterwar