WHEN the ladies removed after dinner, Elizabeth ran up to her sister, and, seeing her well guarded from cold, attended her into the drawing-room; where she was welcomed by her two friends with many professions of pleasure; and Elizabeth had never see
MyEC is one of the best sites on the net. I love MyEC because it helps me learn English (with the help of dedicated teachers and members) in a fun way. It also helps me improve my confidence in speaking and reading. It would be great if you could s
Yay! I found a place to tell you all how much I love the writing challenge group. English learners have been taking my challenges for a few years now. Every time a new writer joins in, I am a very happy teacher. If you haven't taken one of my challen
Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can?t build on it; It's only for wallowing in.
Sorry, to say but I can't listen others voice recorded on vocaroo. I don't know it's my-side problem or vocaroo problem. I hope you'll help me. Please help me I can't wait myself to listen your voice on Audio Speaking Group.
Once there was a rich man who had a mango tree in his courtyard. All was going well, but he was disturbed by some local kids who would sneak into his courtyard at night and eat his mangoes from the tree.
Most people like to speak and others like to listen. Have you ever felt annoyed to a friend or co-worker who speaks a lot during a chit chat and never gives a chance the others to speak? Maybe that's why we have given two ears, so we can listen more.