Is it have theory in marketing?
Hello, everyone! I need to know is it have any theory in marketing? Emm, what the example for it..Hope you all share information with me...^^
Read more…
Hello, everyone! I need to know is it have any theory in marketing? Emm, what the example for it..Hope you all share information with me...^^
Read more…Hey everyone. Here I have another song that I like it. Hope you do so. Here are the lyrics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TXqSJ9qDQ8
And here is my version. Make any comment. Hope you like it.
Read more…
Hi !!!
I like to learn with someone. Would you like to learn English with me?
Thank you.
Read more…
Hello, Today I feel like singing this classic. Every breat you take. It's a song that I love it because it's great for learning English. Here are the lyrics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH_YbBHVF4g
Here is my singing. enjoy it.
Read more…
Hello Selma!
Thank you for allowing me to contribute in this group. I`m sorry that it took time for me to do this. I just found out today that it was already my turn to share.
So, here`s my contribution. The title is Climb Every Mountain from the sou
Read more…
I have another song for today, it is called "boys don´t cry" by the cure. Here you have the lyrics. Sorry if I don't have the music, but my voice doesn't sound when I put the music on.
I would say I'm sorry
If I thought that it would change your mind
Hello, this is a song that I really like, I hope you like it and enjoy it. Here are the lyrics
When you're down and troubled
And you need some loving care
And nothing, nothing is going right
Close your eyes and think of me
And soon I will be there
To brigh
What's your idea about "Chance "?
Is it good thinking about chances as a factor to change our life ?
How do you pretend chance in people life ?
Do you have some examples about your idea ?
Read more…Here`s my humble music workshop. Mostly of the songs that I will share here touched my heart and some reflect who I really am.
Feel free to share your comments particularly on proper pronunciation of words.
GOd Bless everyone! ENJOY!!!!!
Here`s my fir
Read more…
MY WAY
By Frank Sinatra
And now, the end is near,
And so I face the final curtain.
My friends, I'll say it clear;
I'll state my case of which I'm certain.
I've lived a life that's full -
I've travelled each and every highway.
An
It is a countable noun, and it has 4 letters.
**A large room in a hospital with beds for people to say in .
Synonym: room, department
A surgical/ psychiatric _ _ _ _.
Read more…We have different kinds of smiles.
Like:
:)
.
.
.
And also we have many nice texts and photos according to it.
Like:
All faces are more beautiful with smiles.
Please, always smile.
Read more…Welcome to my workshop!
Excuse me if here is somehow messy. I am a busy worker and there are so many things around to do .
I would be so appreciated if you put a copy of your favorite song here. .... let's go to sing the song .
I hope you like my voic
Read more…Please make sentences with these words:
Ward
Wilderness
Read more…It is a countable noun, and it has 7 letters.
**The main bad character in a story, play, movie, etc.
Synonym: felon, offender
He is just like the _ _ _ _ _ _ _ out of a James Bond movie.
Read more…I like Hafiz's poems a lot.
Let me post a link about him here, please.
http://www.hafizonlove.com/index.htm
Read more…
Imagine that we have 2 parallel lines and there are 5 points on each line.
How many triangles can we make by them?
1- 100
2- 200
3- 150
4- 300
Read more…Please make sentences with these words:
Vegetate
Villain
Vulnerable
Read more…Lim ([x]+[x^2]+…+[x^100])=? (Where x→ō )