Lovely Equation!
Hello Friends!
Can you solve this equation?!
Please, take a pen and start solving.
Then let us know what the answer is.
Read more…Hello Friends!
Can you solve this equation?!
Please, take a pen and start solving.
Then let us know what the answer is.
Read more…Hello my Best Friends :)
Surely we have many questions in our minds, and they must be asked to find their answers.
Since here is the BEST GROUP, so let's share our questions which we think are the best in our mind to find their answers with each other.
Read more…Hi all!
My hobby is reading. I'm a real bookworm. Do you like reading?
What are the most popular authors in your country? Do we
read the same books? I'm really interested in this information.
Thanks!:)
Read more…Here is a list of /m/ and /n/ minimal pairs that you can practise. Many English learners have difficulty with these words. Record your voice using a program such as Audioboo or Cinch and embed it in the comments.
Read more…I would like to know how is the process for choosing a song for the challenge. Who is in charge to choose the song or there is a special order for being selected. Thank you and looking forward to choose a song for the challenge. Ta-ta for now.
Read more…Hello friends
Let me ask you a question:
What makes you HAPPY?
Can you name, please?
Read more…Hi Guys!
It’s Sunday morning, a day for us to unwind and enjoy a well deserved rest after a busy week. You know, as I was thumbing through a book while savouring a cuppa, this particular page attracted my attention.
It throws a challenge to us asking
Read more…Is there any way the EC email program can be improved? When editing/correcting private posts that are sent, it would be nice to be able to a) flag corrections in color, and/or b) increase or decrease font size to draw attention, and/or c) allow attac
Read more…
HI EVERYONE, can you help me, how to delete songs that we add in our page?
Read more…1. Heart-Shaped Forest, Cantabria, Spain
This beautifully shaped forest can be found in Cantabria, Northern Spain. However, the forest will only take on the heart shape seen in the above photograph when viewed from this angle.
2. Heart-Shaped Island
i want to know more about personality.if u have any idea about personality ,then will u please share that...
Read more…
Hi dear friends,
Imagine that you have to go to a meeting or a party, what do you usually do? Do you get there early or late?
Most of the time, I have been punctual. I usually try to leave home early so that I can get to the destination on time. Whe
Read more…Hello guys,
I didn't know what should I do to start this discussion on our beloved group. Ok, Selma has inspired me to post this topic. Today I started my activities and I met a group of singers--street singers (they consist of two or three people), t
Read more…