's Discussions (4238)

Sort by

Typo Error

Greetings to the technical committee,

   I noticed that there's a minor typographical error on this month's star members list. Ms. Cinderella's avatar is included on MyEC page as one of star members, but when I checked on member's page, she wasn't inc

Read more…

I like reading because...

  Reading is one of my passions especially during my free time. I would like to invite you to answer the phrase above. There's no wrong or right answer for this one. I would like to know your opinion why Reading is a nice activity. 

  Books, magazines

Read more…

Be a Newscaster (2012)

Every Tuesday English Club publishes a weekly news report. There is a self study exercise to go with the story.

You can practise your speaking by recording your voice as you read the transcript. Upload your report in the comments below by using a prog

Read more…

Mayu's music Hub --2012

Dear Karaoke friends,



Let's make our 2012 full of music and friendship!

Sing the song that once captured our heart,

Melt the hurly burly brought by the day,

Free mind, calm soul, soothe our spirit

The surge of different emotions we have....

Jump, dance, s

Read more…

Numbers Puzzle

Hello My Smart Friends :)How are you?Do you agree with new puzzles?Ok!Let's see what we have here.Please answer these 3 questions:1- What is the only number whose number of letters in the name equals the number?2- What is the only number which has it

Read more…

Alone

 

"ALONE"

 

I've seen these nice words from Dear Zahra's Page:

 

All leave you ..
Lend your life to you...
On your own path stand by you ...
Never rely on the crowd around you...
Every time mind your own business ,YOU,YOU,YOU...

Alone you are to live ...
The cr

Read more…

My Niece's Penmanship

 

Hello dear Calligraphers :)

It is my niece's penmanship, she is 8.

 

opjon4noenty3w4foe2.jpg

 

It's a part of her writings which gave to me as a gift :)

I like to share my happiness with you here, in this way.

 

Read more…

Avoid Some Mistakes

Here are some of the most common mistakes we use in English :

1- there  - their -they 're:

There: trefers to a place " There are 25 students in my classroom".

Their: a possessive adjective "their car is new ".

they're:abbreviation of they are " they're l

Read more…