This discussion is specified for Robbie, the creator of Bloggers Group in MyEC. We are going to ask him some questions about the video bellow that he created it to give learners some tips about how to learn English through blogging, s
Some people see that life is difficult, they said"Life istough and if you're creative, it's tougher", and others think that life is simple and easy and said: "Life is easier than you'd think", and other persons have the sense of enjoying life, they
Speakers of every language have special problems in another language. For some languages, English pronunciation is the biggest difficulty. For others, it may be writing, or grammar.
If Thai is your first language, what area of English do you have mo
As my last challenge was a complete success I decide to pick a new song up for a singing together activity. Let's sing Let it be by the Beatles. I love this song and tomorrow morning, Colombian time, I will sing the song. I hope you
Blogging is a wonderful activity. It can be a two-way process, where a writer and his or her readers interact with the topic that has been presented or written. Thus, empowering both parties.
It is essential for every blogger to know the writing