I've been asking this question to many different people this week. I'm going to gather the responses for a fun MyEC activity. I look forward to your responses!
Read more…If you could write a book about anything, what would it be on?
Read more…Hi,
My dear friends,
Would you like to take part in this funny competition? The competition has two benefits. First, it's fun and second, it will help you personally to know yourself and know what makes you a happier person. This question once asked by
Read more…Let's introduce your country's culture by video.
Read more…Sir Cliff Richard was Britains first rock & roll singer. It was once said by John Lennon that there wasn't any music worth listening to before Cliff came along. Sir Cliff has many gold & platimum awards and has had a long career in music. His style h
Read more…How to make an online group discussion effective ?
There can be many things to talk about, like:
How many members...?
How long time...?
How to prepare on topics...?
Leadership...?
Timing...? ...and so on.
Please, don't hesitate to s
Read more…Hi dear Tanya, I want you clear for me the possible uses of definite article "the". I always confused me when I have to use this little word. I'd like a list of the all possible cases for this uses so that I don't miss any more the usage of THE. Awai
Read more…Many people think that Horoscope is real thing or they believe in what it says about their future and behave or do actions due to these horoscope'expectations bout life,love,work,..etc.
Are you one of these people who take their horoscope seriously
If only you could turn your clock back, say, some five-ten years (or more....:)).....What would you have changed in your life?
Read more…Can you describe yourself in five adjectives? Explain why you picked those adjectives.
Read more…I used to put playlist widget format of Audiboo into my blog or useful links on my page, but somehow I cannot as before anymore,
is there someone who has an idea ?
Read more…Do you believe that a songs has the power to teach you English?
Of course it has, especially when it's linked with its Lyrics on Screen! And above all, if you were the one who is singing it!
You cannot be convinced if you didn't watch these 2 videos!
H
Read more…Last weekend , I went to Terminal 21 , the huge latest shopping mall , it is located near by Asok intersection .I enjoyed the decoration of well-known city streets in the world such as Rome, Paris, Tokyo, London, Istanbul etc. If you are in Terminal
Read more…
It is located between the two stable shoulders of the country that never shake whatever the circumstances are, Ayban And Noqum. It's said that this city is the soul of Yemen and the source of inspiration for all the Yemenis and the talented natio
Read more…Having a good English accent is from the challenges that learners face when they are getting the language, and specially when they practice speaking..
Your accent can easily effect on your pronunciation, people can understand your English very well if
Read more…We will appropriate this part of discussion for the Latest Created Videos by MyEC members. So when you watch any new video, don't hesitate to hurry and add a reply here containing an embedded code or a link of the video, and a link on the person who
Read more…Hi sweet members!
This video challenge tends to create a contest about the story of members names, watch one of the three following videos and take your chance to tell us the story of your name!
Created and Added by Tara Benwell