's Discussions (4238)

Sort by

Unseen in Thailand : The Separated Sea

I will take you to the place where you have never been there before.


In an ancient story , an old man said there was the mysterious emerald

sea hiding behind the blue sea

and only people who knew the miracle time of the sea level could see

the blue sea

Read more…

Phonemes and Pronunciation

headhanchoeq.gif?width=100

Improve Your Pronunciation with Gabriel Sowrian


.
~* ORAL PREFACE *~
-{ Click 'HERE' for the transcript of my voice }-

MRIs_2D.gif?width=100This is an  actual  MRI  (Magnetic  Resonance  Imaging)  scan of a  man’s head, side view, captured while talking. Observe closely th

Read more…

Helen Keller

 

They took away what should have been my eyes
(But I remembered Milton's Paradise).

They took away what should have been my ears,
(Beethoven came and wiped away my tears).

They took away what should have been my tongue,
(But I had talked with God when I w

Read more…

Nida's progress report!

I'm going to use this place as my diary where I could keep a track of my progress and save links to my favorite English learning websites.


Note: Here I will keep record of my personal progress so you may not find it something interesting or worthy of

Read more…

" Tense " and " Time" ":...

Don't confuse the word "tense" with "time " .

Tense : indicates sense rather than time .The tense we use depends on the sense we wish to give our sentence . For example , the Present Simple can be used to indicate the future:

- He leaves to London next

Read more…

Three Days to See

 

Three Days to See


by Helen Keller

 

I

        All of us have read thrilling stories in which the hero had only a limited and specified time to live. Sometimes it was as long as a year; sometimes as short as twenty-four hours. But always we were interest

Read more…