What Is One Thing You Are Really, Really Fast At?
What is one thing you are really, really fast at? How about something else that takes you a long time to complete? Thank you!
Read more…What is one thing you are really, really fast at? How about something else that takes you a long time to complete? Thank you!
Read more…English language has several forms for expressing ideas about the future.I will talk here about the simple future and the difference between using will and going to .
1- Will + infinitive without to
We use will:
A- To express predictions based on opini
Read more…Dear Karaoke friends,
I suggest let's forget the proper pronunciation for a while and enjoy this funny song "Da Coconut Nut". :) Exaggerating the 'r' sound..:)))
The Coconut Nut
by Smokey Mountain
Record and upload voice >>
The coconut nut is a gi
Read more…Hi all,
Let's get have fun with singing a cute song :))
I chose one which is quite funny, because of needing some noises as you've mentioned.
Read more…
When you were younger, did you usually get what you wanted?
Read more…
Three Days to See
by Helen Keller
III
The next day - the second day of sight - I should arise with the dawn and see the thrilling miracle by which night is transformed into day. I should behold with awe the magnificent panorama of light with
Read more… Many persons exprienced bad situatons in their lives ,so that they could not forget what happened to them uptill now and those bad memories accompany them for long time ,but here Iam talking about some situations that a pet attaked a person and whe
Hi all lovely friends,
Here is the link to the lyric: Sealed with a kiss
Here is the link to my voice:http://vocaroo.com/i/s0N09ESFA8yk
Have fun!
Read more…This is competition #2 and the winner's prize is to ask the next question for competition#3.
Here is the question:
Which one is important to you and why?
Being right or Being kind?
*Right here means you prove what you think is totally right.
Have
Read more…hi everyone, I am Fatih from Turkey, I want u people to add me to your skype and speak by microphon.ı dont know a better way than this to improve ur speaking skill and listening skill. we can sometimes speak in 3 or 4 people at the same time and it c
Read more…
Three Days to See
by Helen Keller
Three Days to See, The last part (IV)
Three Days to See(Whole Text)
Read more…
Three Days to See
by Helen Keller
I
All of us have read thrilling stories in which the hero had only a limited and specified time to live. Sometimes it was as long as a year; sometimes as short as twenty-four hours. But always we were intereste
Read more…Three Days to See
by Helen Keller
II
Perhaps I can best illustrate by imagining what I should most like to see if I was given the use of my eyes, say, for just three days. And while I am imagining, suppose you, too, set your mind to work on the
Read more…
Episode 30
Where have you been?
Hello Jane.
There you are.
You’re back.
Yes, I’m back.
Where have you been?
I’ve been out to lunch.
And I’ve been here in the office and it’s half past four.
Yes, I know. I’m late. I’m very sorry.
Are there any messages for me?
Y
Read more…
Three Days to See
by Helen Keller
IV
The following morning, I should again greet the dawn, anxious to discover new delights, for I am sure that, for those who have eyes which really see, the dawn of each day must be a perpetually new revelati
Read more…I dedicate this song to my lovely JJ,
To listen please click here: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xGIhG4mjBf
To see the lyric please go to this page: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/s/simon+and+garfunkel/bridge+over+troubled+water_20124580.html
Great day!
Read more…