Which topic is interesting for ALL people, in your idea?!
Read more…Of course,many users here online met new people that differ in tongue,culture,race,..etc
So ,do you think your friends differ from others ?
(You could check the link), and let me say that for achieving that dream, the first component is becoming a millionaire or even richer than a millionaire.
Now, I have a question:
Please let me know that;
How can we become a mi
Read more…“Time is what we want most, but what we use worst.” William Penn
All of us know how time is extremely important in our life, without it our life can't be organized and productive.. But sometimes when we use some plans to manage our time we fee
Dear MYEC friends, all of us lose something valuable or someone who is so meaningful to us... It's so painful that feeling after losing - losing it forever.
SO, I mentioned in my blog about my mum's ruby ring that I lost before... How about you: Have
Read more…
Hello Dear Teachers :)
-Would you please say that what you usually speak about in the first of your class?
The reason for asking this quesion:
I am a new teacher in university (a math teacher). Each time when I come to the class I really don't know
Read more…Hi dear friends!
Here is our new friend Bebomemo with her amazing voice in Perhaps Song. You must have heard Doris Day before. And now, let enjoy our New Doris Day.
@ Hello Bebomemo,
Once again you affirm that our music taste is one :) I really like th
Read more…Imagine that we have 100 fish in the sea. if 20 of them are drowned, then: How many are alive?!
Read more…Hi!
We're going to build a an alphabetical list called The ABC's of creativity.
It contains your opinions, quotes, about what makes you a creative mind.
So let's get started!
I'll try first:
A - Active
I think that I can't be a crative person if I'm not ac
Read more…Peace! :D
Yes, greet others with a smile!
Don't you know that smiling is making you attractive?
It's not just to change your bad mood, but it's take stress away from you also!
I ever heard that persons whom don't smile look much older, so please! keep yo
Read more…Peace!
This part of discussion is devoted for your creations, dear creative mind!
I was impressed by Maggie's handmade on wood. The artful sculpturing of maggie was inspired from river waves.. The idea came to her mind.. A beautiful abstruct image was
Read more…A group of birds are flying in the sky.A butterfly sees them and asks:How many are you?!The leader of the birds answers:"We and we and half of us, half of our half, if you come with us, we would be 100!!"...Now please you answer!How many are the bird
Read more…Good Morning my dear friends,
Today, I decided to share a story with you,
to show you importance of the meaning and the place of the music in our lives.
When you watch this, you'll be agree with me, ready ?
Now I would like to present my blog related wit
Read more…In your opinion, what is the most often used word in the world? and why?
Ps: Of course, I mean an English word!
Read more…If you ever had a will or a chance to make an adventure, what is the adventure you'd like to take?
Share Your favorite Idiom(s) :)
Head and shoulders above [the others/the rest etc.]
Anybody know about cyber-liability? What is the top categories of litigation of cyber liability?-if u know, please share with me..
Read more…What is the first thing which takes your attention when you meet someone?
Read more…