This is a picture with a words form my imagination. I love all my pictures to bearing signature, made up with meaningful words. Like this picture that I was drawn in 2010.
So, can you find the message that was written on the plant
Learning Languages - this was the the topic of our first class .. Here I'm giving a chance to everyone to talk about this topic! And here are some questions!
Some people do not like to be with other people or do not like attending some ocassions like parites,weddings ,journies..etc evenif they are invited .They always prefer to be alone.Instead,they read books,befriend online people .I think they fee
What Christian resources have you found helpful in learning English? I believe that learning the Bible in English is one of the best ways to learn English. The best part of it is that you will grow in your knowledge of God as you are reading it.
Rumored that a Bedouin had three sons. Named his first son, Abdullah, and named the second Abdullah, and also named the third Abdullah. And when he was dying on his deathbed he said his will: Abdullah inherits, Abdullah does not inherit
We have many Persian children stories in our culture and we believe that children’s thoughts can be very impressed by them. So, we try to have the best lessons with simple words inside our children’s stories.