Replies

• Hi, Rosemary.

"Who am I?" This question can only be answered individually for everyone; whereby, we do not see ourselves as we are judged or wanted to be perceived by others.

It's easier to say what I am; namely, a living, breathing organism called "human".

I am a combination of body and mind, in which the mind (brain) controls and performs all functions of my body. One can say that the mind thinks and the body acts.

Who I am is defined by my personality, experience, and reason. To be human and to act like that is my claim to me.

My personality is fundamentally shaped by my genetic makeup and education. Experience also plays an important role, both the good and the bad ones.

In my eyes, being human is a high standard, which I always try to live up to, to the best of knowledge and belief.

•    " living  up to the best knowledge and belief  "    this is  a sublime  goal  👍

• Hard Q. I don't even know what a philosophical answer is. 😐😂

• who am i? im a disappointed member who came here many times for the moderated chatroom but it doesnt exist, despite the info that it does.

• She's right. You won't miss anything. It has more features compared with the old one. But not good for chatrooms. people usually don't know how to find the main chatroom. so it's not as crowded as you may expect.

I will post a complete tutorial on Chat Section in near future.

• I answered you here. https://www.myenglishclub.com/members/status/show?id=7308224%3AStat...
      If you're still having problems, you should stop making new complains, and answer in the already existing posts. Nobody can help you this way. 

Status
      COPY : [ If you require a moderated chatroom, please use the MyEnglishClub Chat Room. ] but here... there is no chat ROOM. ???
  • That is a good question, I would like to know your answer also. I have no idea, all  I know is that I am not a name,  nor what I do, or what I own. Maybe I am the memory of each experience,  and connection  encountered during this  life or mabye other lives too? I would have liked to say that I am love but that can't be true true as times, I can also be the opposite of love.  

•   It's a wonderful and deep answer Helen 👍

•   Here is my answer  Helen 

Is it the end .
      Behind their backs were their civilization collapsing .
      Amer was asking his uncle .
      No , it isnt . It's a another start my son .
      So , where are we heading .
      Until our exhausted feet stop us .
      The 2 clans moved a head .
      Their feet crossed miles and miles .
      They stopped at a chain of mountains .
      The young man asked his uncle again .
      Now what : is it the end .
      He said : No , there is no end . We will climb to the tops .
      They will be our castle.
      There will be no more floods and no more hunger
      And they started to climb .
      On the tops there were traits of people .
      But they didn't find them .
      They built farms on the cliffs by stone .
      And there were water channels for irrigation .
      And there words on the stones .
      Is this the end "
      It's just a new start .
      The 2 clans grew to be 2 big tribes .
      They built more farms
      And lived in there mountains castle save , isolated and far
      A 15 year girl in her room with a history book.
      Searching for the meaning behind her tribe name .
      There are no end .
      There are no final pages
      No curtains closed.
      There have been always a new start .
      Somewhere in the mountains there are ancient graves.
      Decorate with white shimmering quartz stones .
      Their death wasn't an end it was a new start.
      For their lineage .
      It's the stream of life .
      That will keep going without an end .

• I'm Adriano Martelli ,  was created by God from a drop of water !....I came from the soil I go to the soil...that's all 

This reply was deleted.