we laugh during our daily life many times. Some people rarely do that. Some people never laugh but they smile, others do not laugh or either smile. On the occasion of world laughter day, do we have to laugh, and are there any benefits from doing so?

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Harsha, aap ka kiya haal hain? Your new website is very good and I like it a lot. I will follow your advice and laugh most of the time. I also agree with you that laughing may reduce some pains or diseases. Thanks for your nice comment.

• Enrique Romero, gracias! I hope to be one of your friends. Thanks for pressing the like button.

• Nah..  it increases my facial wrinkles 🤔

• Por kei senior Estanis? You are still young and handsome. Lol! Thanks for your nice comment.

• Ok thanks Dara but no need to be that courteous with me )

• Por supesto senior Estanis! We have to respect those who respect their words. The good pen can write good things. Thanks again.

• I believe it can reduce stress. However, if we laugh too long and a lot, we tend to cry at the end of the day. A lot of things to see.

Nothing is perfect in this world.

• Mod. Onee Chan, baiklah! Saya harap kamu baik. It does reduce stress somehow. Laughing for  a long time is not good. I mean laughing without any reason. Thanks, mod. Onee for your nice and useful comment.

• Hi folks. I believe laughter has certainly many benefits for either health and emotional states. According to science research, laughter has such great health benefits which range from relieving pain to contributing to greater immunity levels. Laughter also reduces stress levels to a minimum and keeps you in a good humor. Plus you don't have to pay for it... it's totally free like a bunch of other good things in life 😃

• Muchas gracias Enrique Romero. By the way, your family name reminds of that Italian director, George A. Romero. First of all, I hope to be one of your friends. Second, thanks for the valuable tips you have stated there. Despite that laughing is free, some people find it difficult to do so. They show surly faces all the time.  Thanks for your nice and useful comment.

This reply was deleted.