Replies

• Strands NYT - This feature encourages regular engagement and helps improve one’s skills over time.

Strands NYT Game
    Strands NYT - Uncover hidden puzzle, one word at a time! Play with words, solve clues in "Strands" a new NYT game.
  • Social media enables global connectivity, information sharing, networking, creativity, and business opportunities. However, it also raises concerns about privacy, cyberbullying, fake news, addiction, comparison, and echo chambers. Balancing its benefits and drawbacks is essential for a healthy and responsible use of social media. 

Digital-trebuchet.com

• Hello Maahak!! 

Pros: You can meet people who have similar interests; it's possible to learn new languages among other things; it can be easier to keep in touch with friends and relatives; it's possible to discuss ideas, share news about job opportunities and other information ...

Cons: You might meet crazy people; if you are not carefull, you can lose your privacy; you can get addicted to these things (like some of my cousins :)); you can ( by accident) spread false information; you can (by accident again) cause fights between couples...

There are a lot of things to consider, I try not to share information about where I live and my job.

• Where is your text Maahak?

This reply was deleted.