The idea that "it's better to be alone than with people who are not good for us" is a powerful reminder that the company we keep can significantly impact our well-being. It suggests that the quality of our relationships matters more than the quantity. In the pursuit of solitude, we might find that being alone allows us to focus on what truly matters, set personal goals, and work towards them without distraction. 

How do you find peace in a world filled with noise?

Can solitude contribute to your personal and professional growth? Or being surrounded by many people is better for you?

438079389_7376553775777163_2418341238101768634_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=103&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=2GUX3ip4FX8Q7kNvgH-ieqQ&_nc_oc=AdgbZORzXtT9yCjHaQwDbo7DrAMhZpEHceYi7DJTOAp1GDS2TDd1wN0GBIR51ynDOrs&_nc_ht=scontent.fsrz1-2.fna&oh=00_AfDTk5CVMfvhbb3M-U1iACT4s9EfO9yC1JSw-UVzzIAURA&oe=6640988D&profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Combining point-and-click and visual novel elements in That's Not My Neighbor creates a unique and engaging gaming experience. The point-and-click system allows me to interact with the environment and collect clues freely, while the visual novel elements provide a deep and rich story. This blend not only makes the game fun but also creates an incredible depth to the plot.

That's Not My Neighbor | Play Online Version
    That's Not My Neighbor - a new game on itch.io puts you in the shoes of a doorman in 1955, tasked with a seemingly simple yet chilling objective: ide…
  • If we seek out isolation, we may discover that it helps us concentrate on what's important, makes it easier to make plans and stick to them, and generally improves our quality of life. gorilla tag

Gorilla Tag
    Join Gorilla Tag Adventure to feel the thrill of climbing through the cyberpunk world with shimmering neon lights. Ready to unleash the inner primate!
  • Balancing the need for social interaction with the benefits of solitude is a common challenge in modern life. To achieve this balance, we need to be aware of both the value of social relationships and the benefits of time for ourselves. slice master

Slice Master
    Slice Master is a one-button slicing game where players must flip a knife and cut every object in their way to achieve the highest score. Play it now…
  • No matter if I'm alone or surrounded by people whenever I've peace of mind,  no matter even where I am but i wouldn't mind to be on a desert island for some time like Tom Hanks.

• Well, Estanis, as long as you have a volleyball to keep you company, being stranded on a desert island might not be so bad! Just remember, if you start arguing with "Wilson," it might be time to start building that raft. And don't forget to pack the sunscreen; those desert island rays are no joke! ️

Grateful to the only participant in this discussion, dear Estanis. 

If one mind asking me, I would agree with you. No matter if I am alone or surrounded by people, I can always find my inner peace, especially if people keep a certain distance when I am not in the mood to speak with them. 

This reply was deleted.