FUNNY RANDOM QUESTIONS III

What food you'd never ever try again 'cause you find it disgusting?

(or that you never tried but you will never do)

I'd never ever try candied fruit again.
The only time I did I almost puked :/
It shouldn't have the word 'candy' in its name. It confuses people making believe is something sweet and nice when is just fruit with an awful taste to Satan's vomit... ewwww

Oh, and I forgot to mention the Number 1 of something that is called 'food' but is actually PURE POISON FROM HELL: KETCHUP!!!!! ARGHHGHGHG!!!

For more unlimited fun, you can also check:

FUNNY RANDOM QUESTIONS II

FUNNY RANDOM QUESTIONS I

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've never tried that herring but if you say that smells like a toilet and is 'sour'... I think I can put it in my list of 'things I don't wanna try' :D

Thanks for dropping by!

• Oh!! you agree with me about the candy fruit! cool!! :D

uhm, so you don't like smelly things? neither stinky (but delicious) cheeses?

• I have heard of it, Bengt :D it smells horribly after opening the can, ha? How the hell sb can put sth so smelly in their mouth???!!!!!!!!!! No... Thanks haha.. 

• Has anyone tried the Sweden pickled in brine fish - smells like toilet, worse and-well taste not. It is called sour herring and is loved by many specially in central and northern Sweden.

• Lamb meat - hell noooo... It smells like goat to me! To eat sth smelly is not acceptable to me.. So lamb meat bleeeeeee.. Raisins and candy fruit another bleeeeeeee :D

• Estanis, don't you know that insects are gonna be the food of the future?? It's pure protein, c'mon! Two big fatty roaches equals the proteins and nutrients of a steak. Just add them french fries and voilá! :D

• hahaha XD

Sorry for you... and for the octopus! 

• ARGHHLDGHLKSG!! What is doing that guy with the octopus? Is alive!!??? D':  )))))':

I totally agree with the 'alive' animals thing. But here I've to say that in the North of Spain (Galicia) one of the most popular dishes there is the Polbo á feira / Pulpo a la gallega / fair-style octopus; that's boiled octopus + paprika and olive oil. I admit here that i've tried it and it tastes really good... but now I'm experiencing that the older I get, the most 'sensitive' I become... so now I don't eat animals who have been boiled/cooked alive. And that's why here I go along with Roman and his refuse to eat crabs too :D

• I agree with you, dear Mary, about alive cooked animals. I don't accept it either.
      By the way crabs are not cooked alive. Maybe some kinds of dishes but I haven't seen that before. We can buy frozen or cooled crabs in a fish shop and cook them or to go to a restaurant of seafood and try crabs there.

2393864007?profile=original

• That crab looks like a character of the cartoon "The Mermaid" am I right?

This reply was deleted.