What do you love and hate about learning English?

The love-hate relationship English learners have with the English language is a common occurrence. Some learners express their love, while others may find learning challenging. The reasons for this love-hate relationship vary from the complexity of the language to the cultural differences and the difficulty of mastering a new language. So, what do you love and hate about learning the English language? Your responses might be the subject of my next video. Have a great day.

Here's a peek at some questions I'll attempt to answer in my YouTube series.

You need to be a member of MyEnglishClub to add comments!

Join MyEnglishClub

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• English grammar, while not always straightforward fireboy and watergirl, tends to have a simpler structure compared to some other languages (like those with complex conjugation or noun declensions).

Fireboy and Watergirl
    Unleash the power of Fireboy and Watergirl! Spark an epic adventure with mysterious dungeons and conquer mystical realms in this unforgettable platfo…
  • English is a global language, helping you connect with many people from all over the world. That's why I love English so much. slope

Slope Game | Play Slope 2 Unblocked
    Slope Game: tilt, roll, and survive - the ultimate speed test! How far can you go without crashing? Play Slope Now!
  •  Hi there!

Learning English level devil has been quite a journey for me. What I love about it is how widely it's spoken. It opens up so many opportunities for travel, work, and connecting with people from different cultures. Plus, I enjoy the richness of English literature and the vast amount of resources available for learning.

Level Devil Dash
    Unleash the troll madness with Level Devil Dash, where legendary cubes of Geometry Dash combine with troll challenges to drive you wild. Break everyt…
  • Are you ready to explore an intriguing virtual life while playing the game bitlife - Life Simulator? Make the correct decisions little by little, year by year, until you ultimately become a model citizen before your life ends.

BitLife
    BitLife is a life simulator that features virtual but realistic challenges. By joining the game, you will be in charge of a life from birth until old…
  • Salutations for the afternoon! The challenge of finding qualified employees to staff the increasing number of medical facilities, particularly private ones, emerges. geometry dash world

Geometry Dash World
    Play Geometry Dash World and immerse yourself in a journey full of catchy rhythms. Be ready to jump over all the obstacles!
This reply was deleted.